Ascorbic acid vitamin C
- Invoice payment,
- Cash on delivery
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company,
- Nova Poshta
- In detail
Ascorbic acidorganic compound, related to glucose, is one of the main nutritive matters in human diet which is necessary for normal functioning of connective and bone tissue. Carries out biological functions of reducer and coenzyme of some metabolic processes, is considered as antioxidant.
Appearance: white crystalline matter, flavourless, acid taste. Ascorbic acid is well soluble in water, ethanol and methanol, is a little soluble in acetone and glycerin. Water solutions of ascorbic acid have pH ~ 3-works as the monomain acid and are steady in the absence of oxygen. On air solutions of ascorbic acid are steady at pH 5-6, are very unstable at alkaline pH.
Ascorbic acid is insoluble on air, benzene, chloroform and petroleum ether. Melts at 189-193 ° - With with decomposition. It is steady in firm state.
Is powerful reducer, easily is oxidized many oxidizers.
In the nature significant amounts of ascorbic acid contain in fruits of citrus, and also many vegetables.
Chemical formula: C6H8O6. - - - - the Certificate
The industry receives ascorbic acid from D-glucose which is hydrogenated catalystically to D-sorbite, the last microbiological (by means of Acetobacter suboxydans bacteria) oxidize to L-sorbose. Atsetonirovany of the last receive 2,3,4,6-di-O-isopropylidene-L-sorbose which is oxidized in diacetone - 2 - keto - L-gulonic acid. From the last about 50% receive ascorbic acid exit.
Use of ascorbic acid:
- treatment and prevention of avitaminosis (scurvy) and gipovitaminozov-
- component of medicinal means -
- phosphorus definition by extraction and photometric method -
- antioxidant by production of edible fats and fruit juice -
- prevention of education in meat and sausage goods of cancerogenic nitrosamines from the nitrites added to these products for preservation of their natural color -
- vitaminization of milk and milk products -
- definition of oxidizers (Fe(III), Hg(II), Br2I) methods of titrimetriya and P, Mo, Si and Fe(III) by means of the photometric analysis.
Also it is used as the donor of H (hydrogen) in biological systems when studying electronic transport and for protection of other easily oxidized substances.