Barium chloride barium chloride, barium chloride 2-water
- Invoice payment,
- Cash on delivery
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company,
- Nova Poshta
- In detail
Barium chloride- crystal powder or granules from white till light gray color. Let's dissolve in water, it is slightly soluble in alcohol, is not soluble on air.
Fusion point 962 ° - With, boiling point of 1560 ° - S. Plotnost of 3,92 g/cm ³-.
Chemical formula: BaCl2 • - 2H2O.
Chloride (barium chloride) it is possible to receive barium in the different ways, for example:
- interaction of metal barium with chlorine -
- interaction of barium oxide with hydrochloric acid -
- interaction of barium hydroxide with hydrochloric acid (neutralization reaction) -
- interaction of barium sulfide with calcium chloride -
- interaction of barium carbonate with hydrochloric acid, etc.
Use of barium chloride.
Barium chloride is widely applied in different industries and in agriculture: - in technology processes of chemical industry by production of dyes and pigments, for purification of solutions of chromates and sulfates, for production of salts of barium -
- in mechanical engineering and metallurgy use in processes of tempering of quick cutting steel, for heat treatment of products, as the heating environment in technology of hot pressing of metals, and also in processes of cyanation of different details, as additive in electrolytes when receiving magnesium, in nonferrous metallurgy as shikhtovochny material -
- the textile industry applies to weighting and clarification of skin -
- in agriculture it is used for pest control.
|Name of indicator||Norm for grade|